Get tutoring from Student of Fortune.com

I was browsing the Internet, when I came across this totally cool website called StudentofFortune.com.

It's a website that allows anyone to get tutored and get paid for tutoring others. I've got to tell you, Student of Fortune is a helpful source of tutoring.

Here's how it works: Anyone can come along, including us, and post questions that they'd like to get assistance with. It could be help with tutoring, proofreading, research, or technical questions. Along with their questions, they're offering "bounties"--anywhere from $0.25 to $250.00--as an incentive for other folks to provide tutorials for their question. In short, it's easy to get tutored and learn on Student of Fortune.

Anyone, including us, can offer tutorials at Student of Fortune and earn those bounties. Put simply, there's an easy opportunity for us to get on the site and earn money helping others. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize what a great opportunity Student of Fortune is for us to get assistance with our coursework and earn some cash. Is not cheeting, you are just getting help from people who already took the same class that you are taking, is not your fault if they hand you over the assigments.

So, check out their website at http://www.studentoffortune.com. Sign up. Get help with a few questions, or earn some money helping others. See you there. :D

.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Emanuel Hernandez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
6.4.10

OMG! this is a great site thanks for letting me know and explain me how it works I already got a perfect grade for my last class at University of Phoneix thanks to Student of Fortune Tutors I look foward to keep reading you posts

Patricia Thompson said...
6.4.10

Site like this are the ones who allows me to stay on College. Thanks for helping me find a site like Student of Fortune. This website helped me with a stressful essay for my Soc 120 class.

Post a Comment